Monday, July 7, 2008

Great Kid Fun!


Free Glitter Text Maker Comments

I am going to try something a bit new on this blog. Along with my Children's book reviews, I am going to add some fun activities and website info that have great ideas for fun learning. I stumble across some really great sites, every now and then, and thought it would be fun to share. I will post as a regular post as well as a running list on the sidebar. Hope everyone finds some new and fun ideas. Also, I would love to hear from others as to activities they enjoy with their kids and great websites for children as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Hi, I've recently discovered Bayard's Books which seem to have the right mix of education and fun and cater for all ages : StoryBoxBooks, AdventureBoxBooks, DiscoveryBoxBooks They have guest illustrator Helen Oxenbury of Alice in Wonderland fame, for one of their Storybox stories in September

Anonymous

Oh what fun...my kids are just too old. :( Mentally they are growing older and me...younger...I have no one to play with!