Monday, July 7, 2008

Great Kid Fun!


Free Glitter Text Maker Comments

I am going to try something a bit new on this blog. Along with my Children's book reviews, I am going to add some fun activities and website info that have great ideas for fun learning. I stumble across some really great sites, every now and then, and thought it would be fun to share. I will post as a regular post as well as a running list on the sidebar. Hope everyone finds some new and fun ideas. Also, I would love to hear from others as to activities they enjoy with their kids and great websites for children as well!

2 comments:

Book

Hi, I've recently discovered Bayard's Books which seem to have the right mix of education and fun and cater for all ages : StoryBoxBooks, AdventureBoxBooks, DiscoveryBoxBooks They have guest illustrator Helen Oxenbury of Alice in Wonderland fame, for one of their Storybox stories in September

J. Kaye Oldner

Oh what fun...my kids are just too old. :( Mentally they are growing older and me...younger...I have no one to play with!